Teams of 3 or 4 compete to climb the most problems
or individuals compete to climb the hardest 5 problems they can. Registration from 10-11 @ group camp B
Climbing from 11-4
Team format $60
Individual format $20

After a lot of debate about if we should see if it was going to rain Friday or not we have decided to move Boulder Bash to our rain date of Saturday October 3rd. It looks like Saturday is going to be a great day out but Friday night is 100% chance of rain and you should wait at least a full day before climbing on sandstone after a rain and it does not look like we are going to get that. So let everyone know and will see you in two weeks for even better fall temps!!!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s