Boulder Bash 2013 called off on account of RAIN!!!. Well after 5 years of having good weather to do boulder bash’s we got rained out of both days so will try again next year. See you then!!
Come on out for the best outdoor comp in the midwest!! $15 for 15 and over and $10 for $14 and under.
The weather was perfect, lots of problems were sent, and everyone had a great time! It was another successful year at Boulder Bash. Thanks to everyone who came out to participate and show support. The energy and enthusiasm that everyone brings is what makes this event fun. It was awesome to see the Boulder's Climbing Team so well represented. We had some first time outdoor climbers and some people who had never climbed at Governor Dodge before. Hopefully for them, with all the pads and good spotting, this was a good introduction to outdoor climbing at Governor Dodge. And for those more familiar the "the Dodge" the comp's "climb til you drop" format provided a new challenge. Since some people wanted their score cards we were not 100% on the Men's Beginner places. If you know hit us up and we will make the change. Thanks
- Peter Bonamici 58 problems 176 points
- Chris Esser 42 problems 132 points
- Camden Clement 36 problems 103 points
- Skyler Frickelton 16 problems 49 points
- Ryan Strong
- Mike Draper 19 problems 41 points
- Jason Ledden 24 problems 33 points
- Howard Silvestre 15 problems 22 points
- Dallas White 13 problems 20 points
- Laura Tully-Gustafson 20 problems 39 points
- Minda Silvestre 17 problems 30 points
- Merryn Venugopal 16 problems 30 points
- Annie Hughes 14 problems 18 points
- Betsy Hathaway 6 problems 6 points
- Kelly Hathaway, Natalie Ring, Isabelle Bartholomen 5 problems 5 points
Here are some of the photos we have gotten so far from Boulder Bash.
Photos from Colin at Draw Strings Production, Joe Bedermann and John Dobbe.